Extra Bitter Chocolate Creme Dell'Artigiano
- Product Code: SCF0731
- Description: Tub; Minimum Cocoa Solids 23%; Fat 35.3%
- Pack Size:
- Suitable For: Vegetarians, Halal
- Brand: Callebaut
Extra dark glaze and pastry filling in one, Creme dell'Artigiano is your ready to use base for filling and glazing Italian-style pastries. With its lovely dark colour, intense chocolate taste and soft, creamy texture, this crema is great for filling choux pastries, sablé-based pastries, tartlets and so much more. It's also perfect for glazing cakes and pastries with a satin, dark coating that remains soft and has a pleasant mouthfeel.
Creme dell'Artigiano offers great convenience, just soften or heat up to 30°C to achieve a perfect texture for piping or to 40°C for a more runny glazing texture. It has a long shelf life and only contains non-hydro fats.
Bakery & Patisserie:
- Pastry filling - warm to 30°C or inject straight from the bucket into muffins, doughnuts, choux pastries and croissants. Oil based flavours can even be added to create your own bespoke range of flavoured fillings
- Stuffed cookie filling - inject into pre-baked cookies for a sumptuous chocolate centre
- Sandwiched biscuit filling - gently warm and pipe or spread between biscuit for a delicious sandwiched biscuit filling
- Flavour buttercream - stir into buttercream for a rich, indulgent chocolate taste and deep brown colour
- Layer in a dessert or gateau - pipe into verrines for layered desserts or to create a gateau
- Layer in a sponge cake - pipe or spread between layers of sponge for an intense chocolate taste
- Topping for caramel tarts - pipe warmed caramel into a pre-baked tart case and top with Crema dell'Artigiano for a decadent chocolate caramel tart
- Glaze doughnuts and pastries - warm to 40°C and use to glaze pastries and doughnuts
Hotels & Restaurants:
- Finish and fill desserts - fill and top off desserts and pastries, and immediately store them in the freezer for later on
- Glaze cakes, entremet and desserts - warm to 40°C and use to glaze desserts and entremet, it will keep its perfect looks on your cakes during their shelf life and won't run off
- Make chocolate spreads - warm and pipe into glass jars to use as a spread on fresh bread products, brioche, croissants, etc.
Baking: If this product is baked, a crust will form on the finished product.
Crystals forming in the cream: Check storage area. If stored in an area where temperature fluctuates fats can migrate to the surface. Stir well before use.
Oil forming on the top of the product: Check storage area. If stored in an area where temperature fluctuates fats can migrate to the surface. Stir well before use.
Take a look at our Resources Hub for our full collection of recipes, or try a few of our favourites:
Gingerbread and Creme dell-Artigiano Mince Pies (from the UK Chocolate Academy)
Double Chocolate Foret-Noire (from Callebaut)
- FREE next business day delivery by DPD or APC on all orders over £150 (ex. VAT).
- Orders placed before 3pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the same day for delivery the next business day.
- From September to December, orders placed after 3pm on Friday but before 10am on Sunday will also be delivered on the Monday, excluding palletised orders.
- Delivery on orders under £150 (ex. VAT) is £8 plus VAT. No minimum order requirement.
- Orders including personalised items, to-order products or card cut to size are unlikely to be dispatched the same day, but will be dispatched as soon as possible.
UK Highlands/Islands and Republic of Ireland
- Orders placed before 3pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the same day
- Orders will be dispatched on a 2 day service
- Delivery will be charged as a percentage of the order value, subject to a minimum delivery charge per order.
- If your order is large enough for a pallet, we may give you a quick call to ask if you’re able to accept them. Pallet Track can make sure pallets are delivered right to your door, but we do understand that not everyone is able to receive them.
- Orders placed before 1pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the same day
- There is no extra charge for palleted deliveries
Frequently bought together
Coloured Cocoa Butter; Snow White
225g; Artist E171
Red Foiled Swiss Milk Chocolate Hearts
Weight 5.5g each; Approx 160-165 pieces/kg
Callebaut White Chocolate; W2
Easymelt Chips; Minimum Cocoa Solids 28%
White Chocolate Creme Dell'Artigiano
Tub; Fat 34.9%
Almond Nut Paste