A pack contains 30 half-eggs, so if you join them to make whole eggs it will make 15.
- Fill the blister with the tempered chocolate of your choice. Vibrate the blister to remove the air bubbles.
- Pour the excess chocolate from your blister.
- For a thicker chocolate shell, repeat steps 1 & 2.
- Let the chocolate crystallise completely in your blister. (Tip - for perfect results allow to crystallise slowly before putting the blister in a refrigerator.)
- After the crystallisation process you can unmould the Easter eggs.
- Heat a metal plate and place the egg shells for a couple of seconds to slightly melt the edges.
- Place both half eggs on each other and use cooling spray if necessary.
- Place the eggs straight and let them crystallise.