Plaque; Fluffy Bunny Ears; White Chocolate
- Product Code: SDC162
- Description: 50x20mm; 70 Sets
- Pack Size:
- Suitable For: Vegetarians
- Brand: IBC
‘Fluffy’ Chocolate Bunny Ears
Please note that IBC is now called Mona Lisa Studio. Your products could arrive with either brand on the packaging.
These cute chocolate bunny ears are a quick and simple way of decorating your sweet treats for a clear Spring or Easter theme.
Made with high-quality, not only are these ears great decoration, but they also taste fantastic! You can expect the same smooth mouthfeel, milky taste, and satisfying snap that you’d want from any other white chocolate.
You can use these chocolate bunny ears to top off a bunny-like chocolate bar, in combination with our 'Fluffy' Bunny Feet!
Or, if you’re into baking, you could try sticking them into the top of your cupcake icing.
Imagine these ‘fluffy’ bunny ears sticking out the top of cakesicles, too - perfect!
What other Easter/Spring-themed products are available?
There are plenty of time-saving decorative products available on the Keylink website. As there are so many to choose from, here’s a few that you might like:
- ‘Fluffy’ Bunny Feet (the perfect match for your chocolate bunny ears)
- Happy Easter Seal
- Spring Bee
Everyone eats the ears of the chocolate bunny first, right?
You’d think so, but, shockingly, no; apparently, 76% of Americans eat chocolate bunnies ears first, while 5% eat the feet first, and only 4% the tail first.
We should hope the UK has a 100% ears-first success rate - it’s the only way!
- FREE next business day delivery by DPD on all orders over £150 (ex. VAT)
- Orders placed before 3pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the same day.
- Delivery on orders under £150 (ex. VAT) is £8 plus VAT. No minimum order requirement.
- Orders including personalised items, to-order products or card cut to size are unlikely to be sent by next day delivery, but will be dispatched as soon as possible.
UK Highlands/Islands and Republic of Ireland
- Delivery will be on a 2 day service with delivery charged as a percentage of the order value, subject to a minimum delivery charge per order.
- If your order is large enough for a pallet, we may give you a quick call to ask if you’re able to accept them. Pallet Track can make sure pallets are delivered right to your door, but we do understand that not everyone is able to receive them.
- If you would particularly like a pallet delivery, we ask that your orders are in before 11am to guarantee next business day delivery.