ChocOshine Ready-to-use Chocolate Glaze
- Product Code: SCF0760
- Description: Minimum Cocoa Solids 41.5%; Ready-to-use
- Pack Size:
- Suitable For: Vegetarians
- Brand: Callebaut
Please note that this item does not originate in the EU and EU customers may therefore have to pay import duty on it at the point of delivery.
(Callebaut Code: FWD-41CHOCSH-Z35)
ChocO'shine Dark is a ready-to-use dark chocolate glazing, made from Callebaut's finest Belgian chocolate. Made with 41.5% dark chocolate, to a traditional homemade pastry glazing recipe. It has a dark, high brilliance shine, perfect for when you don't have the time to create a chocolate mirror glaze from scratch.
How to use ChocO'shine Dark glaze:
- Heat up the required amount of ChocO'shine in the microwave to max 40C.
- Always apply immediately on deep frozen entremets or pastries at -18C: the temperature shock creates the perfect high gloss.
- Allow the glaze to set for a few minutes before transferring to a dessert plate or cake board and serving within 48 hours, or return to the freezer for further finishing when you need them, without any loss of glossiness.
- When removing glazed pastries from the freezer, store in the refrigerator at 4C for at least 2 hours to avoid condensation.
Glazing with ChocO'shine creates a luxurious, dark chocolate mirror glaze with perfect thickness, that doesn't run off and keeps its lovely soft and glossy texture without drying out. It's the ideal ready-to-use glazing product for busy patisserie chefs and bakers.
- FREE next business day delivery by DPD or APC on all orders over £150 (ex. VAT).
- Orders placed before 3pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the same day for delivery the next business day.
- From September to December, orders placed after 3pm on Friday but before 10am on Sunday will also be delivered on the Monday, excluding palletised orders.
- Delivery on orders under £150 (ex. VAT) is £8 plus VAT. No minimum order requirement.
- Orders including personalised items, to-order products or card cut to size are unlikely to be dispatched the same day, but will be dispatched as soon as possible.
UK Highlands/Islands and Republic of Ireland
- Orders placed before 3pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the same day
- Orders will be dispatched on a 2 day service
- Delivery will be charged as a percentage of the order value, subject to a minimum delivery charge per order.
- If your order is large enough for a pallet, we may give you a quick call to ask if you’re able to accept them. Pallet Track can make sure pallets are delivered right to your door, but we do understand that not everyone is able to receive them.
- Orders placed before 1pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the same day
- There is no extra charge for palleted deliveries